Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Forlat











Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I've been kinda busy.  Sorry, no photoshop on these pictures yet either, straight out of the camera.  Only having 6 days left in Sthlm, I am trying to get quite a few things done, as well as see as many sights and take as many pictures as I have time to squeeze in.

I only have time to post a few pictures right now, but I promise more will come.  Or, you can ask me about them later, and I'll show you all the one I have time to color correct.  I've taken quite a few pictures, but looking back, I wish I'd had the time to take a few more.  At least I wish I would have known as much about photography as I did when I got here.  Even though I haven't had any photography classes during the time I've been here, I've learned quite a bit about photography just from taking pictures.  

Seems logical.  Do something more often, learn how to do it better.

Well, hope you like the pics.  AND, I don't know how to post vertical pictures on this blog, and some of my best pictures are vertical.  So, look forward to those later, meaning the next time I see you.  Ask for Klevgrand alley, it is outstanding.

2 comments:

PD said...

where are you taking these pictures from? I really do like the night pictures over the harbor, they have an etherial quality to them.

PD said...

by the way, we spring forward this weekend . . . do they change their clocks in Sweden like we do?