Sunday, January 6, 2008

Nordic Trek

So I finally moved out of North Cuba, and I am here in Stockholm.  I have only been here for a few days, but I like it much better than Miami.  I don't know exactly what it is yet, but it is quite possibly everything.  The only down side so far are the prices.  Everything is really, really expensive.  Our apartment isn't too expensive, and for the size and amenities, I think we got a pretty good deal.  My apartment in North Cuba was a studio ( with alcove) and was about 400 sq. ft.  The apartment here in Stockholm is around 1000 sq. ft, has 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, and a living room that is the size of my last apartment.  It is good to have a roommate again too.  Living by myself got kind of boring sometimes.  These next 3 months should be some of the best I've had.  I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments: