Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sweet Job



So I took this picture of this guy on a main street here in Sweden.  If I were to compare it to Miami Beach, this street would be Lincoln Rd.  In Anywhere,USA it is just a main tourist street with lots of cafes and shopping spots.  

I had to split the picture into two because blogger will not let me post vertical pictures.  Plus, if you have any photoshop skillz you can just paste them together with ease, if you please.

I just wanted to share with everyone that you probably do not have the worst job ever.  This guy probably doesn't either, but he is very close.  I can only think of a few worse jobs on the same pay scale ratio.  I'm sure digging up old outhouses is a far worse job, but it probably pays at least 4x better than this job.

No comments: